Commissions and Other Earnings TOS
[last updated 11-19-2015]
Earnings finalized: On the last day of each month, all the accounts that have reached the threshold are sent to accounting for review. If you need to make any changes to your payment information, make sure you do so before the 15th so that you’re considered for the next payment cycle. Changes made after the 15th of any month won’t take effect until the following payment cycle.
- Payment issued: On or a few days after the 25th of the month [highlight](following the earnings month)[/highlight], your payment will been calculated. This allows for chargebacks, clawbacks, Paypal transfers, e-checks and other credit card resolutions. At this time, we’ll have your payment processed and sent to you.
- Payment arrives: The time it takes for your payment to arrive depends on which payment method you’ve selected.
- Standard delivery checks generally arrive within 1-2 weeks of the mailing date in the U.S.; if your delivery address is outside of the U.S. then checks typically arrive in 2-6 weeks.
- Secure delivery checks generally arrive in 5-7 days.
- EFT payments should arrive in your bank account within 3-10 days.
- USPS overnight generally arrives in 1-2 business days.
- Western Union Quick Cash payments are available for pick-up at a local agent the day after they are issued.
- You will be notified via email that your payment is on your way.
- Your statement will show any deductions related to adjustments or fees.