All cancellations must be requested 14 days before the next billing cycle.
Please note that if you cancel any special member pricing will be void. If you wish to renew at a later date you must renew at the new non-member price for that product. At the time of cancellation your account will immediately be deactivated.
Due to the digital nature of any online training and software, we are unable to provide refunds on these types of purchases.
We suggest that if you ARE having software issues, you let us try to help you by scheduling a phone appointment (not required) before you decide to cancel. Often it’s a simple fix to get things up and running for you, and we’re here to help.
Accounts cancelled/terminated by Cutty Powers for violating our terms of service do not qualify for a refund. For example, if your account is cancelled due to spamming, you will not be given any refund.
Cutty Powers customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. EST at https://cuttypowers.com for any billing related questions
Terms Of Service
The initial term any Agreement shall be as set forth in the Order Form (the “Initial Term”). The Initial Term shall begin upon commencement of the first payment made by the Customer. After the Initial Term, this Agreement, should the automatically renew YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE AND AUTHORIZE Cutty Powers TO AUTOMATICALLY BILL AND/OR CHARGE ON YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR SUCCESSIVE TERMS, UNLESS TERMINATED OR CANCELLED BY EITHER PARTY AS PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION. The Initial Term and all successive renewal periods shall be referred to, collectively, as the “Term.”
Any Agreement may be terminate by either party by giving the other party thirty (30) days prior written notice, by Cutty Powers in the event of nonpayment by Customer and by Cutty Powers, at any time, without notice, if, in Cutty Powers sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, Customer is in violation of any term or condition of the this Agreement and related agreements, AUP, or Customer’s use of any type of Services disrupts or, in Cutty Powers sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, could disrupt, Cutty Powers business operations and/or if you cancel this Agreement prior to the end of the Initial Term or any Term thereafter,
1. you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation,
2. you shall be obligated to pay 100% of all charges for all Services for each month remaining in the Term.
3. Any cancellation request shall be effective thirty (30) days after receipt by Cutty Powers, unless a later date is specified in such request.
4. Cutty Powers may terminate this Agreement if the Services are prohibited by applicable law, or become impractical or unfeasible for any technical, legal or regulatory reason, by giving Customer as much prior notice as reasonably practicable or
5. immediately by giving written notice to Customer, if Cutty Powers determines in good faith that Customer’s use of the Customer Web site or the Customer Content violates any term or condition. If Cutty Powers cancels this Agreement prior to the end of the Term for your breach of this Agreement and related agreements, the Customer’s use of the Services disrupts, Cutty Powers shall not refund to you any fees paid in advance of such cancellation and you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation.
6. Upon termination of this Agreement for any cause or reason whatsoever, neither party shall have any further rights or obligations under this Agreement, except as expressly set forth herein. Termination of this Agreement and retention of pre-paid fees and charges shall be in addition to, and not be in lieu of, any other legal or equitable rights or remedies to which Cutty Powers may be entitled